Welcome to my homepage!
I'm currently a security engineer at Nexthink, a Swiss company helping IT teams to deliver awesome end-user experience.
You will find below some pointers to posts and software I have written in the past.
Feel free to drop me an email at christoantispam, see http://www.grall.name/posts/1/antiSpam-emailAddressObfuscation.html for interesting statsphe@tafanihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ-dereeper.me or to tweet @christophetd.
- Privilege Escalation in AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Automating the provisioning of Active Directory labs in Azure
- Using K3s for command and control on compromised Linux hosts
- Hidden in PEB Sight: Hiding Windows API Imports With a Custom Loader
- Stealthier persistence using new services purposely vulnerable to path interception
- Building an Office macro to spoof parent processes and command line arguments
- Insomni’hack 2018 CTF teaser write-up
- Bypassing Cloudflare using Internet-wide scan data
- Abusing the AWS metadata service using SSRF vulnerabilities
- SickOs 1.2 write-up
- Automate the provisioning of Active Directory labs in Azure
- Find origin servers of websites behind by CloudFlare using Internet-wide scan data from Censys
- Subdomain enumeration using the certificate transparency logs from Censys
- Painless automated backups to multiple storage providers with Docker and duplicacy
- Checks Firefox saved passwords against known data leaks
- A tool to browse and search nmap's NSE scripts
- Execute untrusted python code in Docker containers created on the fly
Presentations given at security conferences.
- Switzerland has bunkers, we have Vault (BlackAlps 2018)
- How hackers exploit weak SSH credentials to build DDoS botnets (Blackalps 2017, Grehack 2017)
Technical books I particularly enjoyed reading and learning from.
Quotes I find inspiring. Taken from a book, a movie, a reddit post, a blog post, or an overheard conversation.
- « Not every problem is a nail, and not every solution a hammer »
- « Under-promise and over-deliver »